¤ Home » About INVEST » AWARDS » INVEST Fellowship
GENERAL GUIDE LINES FOR FELLOWSHIP OF INVEST
- The applicant should be more than 40 years old
- The applicant should be a Life Member of INVEST
- The applicant should be a member of INVEST for at least 10 years standing
HOW TO APPLY?
- The applicant fulfilling the above eligibility would be required to fill up the details necessary and forward his/her application to the Vice President, INVEST.
- Applications should be submitted to the Vice President, INVEST two months (60 days) in advance with effect from the date of the National Conference.
- The Vice President, INVEST would forward the same to the respective Zonal Councils for their recommendation.
- After obtaining the recommendation from the Zonal Council, Vice President, INVEST would forward all the eligible applications to the Awards Committee for their considerations.
- The Awards Committee will make its recommendation to the National Council of INVEST.
- The National Council of INVEST will then review it in all respects and would approve/disapprove the award of Fellowship to the applicant.
- If approved, the award would be presented during the National Convention of INVEST during that year.
DETAILS TO BE FURNISHED BY THE APPLICANT ASPIRING FOR THE FELLOWSHIP OF INVEST
|2.||Date of Birth|
|3.||Age in years|
|4.||Membership No. and Date of admission|
|7.||Career Growth profile (with designation duration in each designation)|
|8.||Particulars of various elected office(s) held in INVEST and their duration|
|9.||Involvement in spreading VE as a faculty and through facilitation of projects|
|10.||Involvement in propagating VE activities other than in your organization as well as in the Society|
|11.||Detail of VE related publications|
|12.||Details of Seminars and conferences attended both as well as in other professions|
|13.||Details of Value teaching|
|14.||VE Awards received|
|15.||Contribution in organization VE Seminars/Conference|
|16.||Any other particulars not listed above|
|17.||Member of other professional bodies (give details)|
Honorary Fellowship may be awarded by the National council to a person, who has served INVEST, distinctly, towards promoting Value Management in India, for a minimum period of three continuous years. The service to INVEST shall be decided on measurable terms, in order to obviate gratification of advising members. This recognition shall not be against any application, but through an indication/suggestion by member(s). However, this being honorary, the recipient shall not use it as a title to his/her name.